I have so many projects started…I have so many family pictures…so many stories…so much history to share with my family… so many “good intentions”…
Here is the current list of projects I have started:
1. “Who We Are and How We Got This Way” Volume One: Alan E. Samuel
2. “Who We Are and How We Got This Way” Volume Two: Doris M. Lichtenthal
3. “Letters Home” – Letters written by Doris Samuel to her mom, while in Japan 1954-1955
4. “Our Archipelago” 2nd Edition – written originally by William and Dorothy Holman
That list doesn’t include all the stuff floating around in my head such as: documenting my grandfather’s imprisonment in concentration camps after his family’s business had been taken by the Nazis, documenting my great-grandfather’s business in Java during the early 1900’s, “Who We Are and How We Got This Way” Volume Three: The Baby Boomers”, researching the families of my new son-in-laws, preserving and cataloging all our photos and documents…I can’t even remember all the things I want to do.
Two things have now become obvious to me:
1. I don’t know when to stop.
2. If I don’t start sharing some of this information now, people may never see it.
“It’s better to share some information now than all information never!
See you soon!!